Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


mercoledì 28 gennaio 2015

FOR ELVIS FANS ONLY


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1987.
LABEL: Lisa Record (LMP 6772).
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: in questo album, edito nel 1987 in vinile e nel 1990 in CD, possiamo ascoltare 12 canzoni di Elvis registrate in studio a partire dal 1967 per finire al 1972.
La peculiarità dei brani sta nel fatto che essi sono versioni lunghe o prive di sovraincisioni.

CANZONI:

LATO 1.

1) Hi-Heel Sneakers (extended version, 5’08″)
2) Fool (extended version, 3’49″)
3) The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (extended version, 4’21″)
4) I’m Leavin (extended version, 4’35″)
5) It’s Only Love (extended version, 5’39″)

LATO 2.
1) Faded Love (undubbed version, più lunga di 10″ rispetto all’originale)
2) Tomorrow Never Comes (undubbed version)
3) I’ve Lost You (original single version)
4) Gentle On My Mind (alternate take)
5) Sylvia (undubbed version)
6) Only Believe (undubbed version)
7) There Goes My Everything (undubbed version)




Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3 commenti:

  1. Este Link: falla mucho algo tiene que no funciona. un saludo

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I am sorry... It's for copyright reason... Stay tuned 'cause I will upload again this bootleg.

      Elimina