Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 18 gennaio 2015

I REALLY DON’T WANT TO KNOW


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: febbraio 2012.
LABEL: Memory Records (Memory 2065-2).
AUDIO: ***
NOTE: audience recording registrata la sera del 30 maggio 1977 a Jacksonville, Florida.
Chi acquista questo CD sa benissimo che questo non è certamente il periodo migliore per Elvis… Si tratta, comunque, dell’esordio di questo concerto sul classico “silver disc”.
Da notare che il titolo nella front cover è “Really don’t want to know” e non I really don’t want to know”.

CANZONI: dal vivo a Jacksonville, Florida. 30 maggio 1977. Ore 20,30.
01 Also Sprach Zarathustra
02 See See Rider
03 I Got A Woman/Amen
04 Love Me
05 Fairytale
06 You Gave Me A Mountain
07 Jailhouse Rock
08 O Sole Mio (Sherill Nielsen) / It’s Now Or Never
09 Trying To Get To You
10 Little Sister
11 Teddy Bear/Don’t Be Cruel
12 And I Love You So
13 My Way
14 Band Introductions
15 Early Morning Rain
16 What’d I Say
17 Johnny B. Goode
18 Drum Solo (Ronnie Tutt)
19 Bass solo (Jerry Scheff)
20 Piano Solo (Tony Brown)
21 I Really Don’t Want To Know
22 Electric Piano Solo (Bobby Ogdin)
23 School Days
24 Hurt
25 Hound Dog
26 Can’t Help Falling In Love
27 Closing Vamp


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento