Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


martedì 20 gennaio 2015

PURE DIAMONDS-THE UNCUT & UNDUBBED RCA STUDIO SESSIONS


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2007.
LABEL: WLR (2018).
NOTE: box di 4 CD dedicato alle versioni di brani senza sovraincisioni che in passato erano state pubblicate dalla label “Flashback” nella serie “Pure diamonds”.
Nulla di nuovo, quindi, ma si tratta di una buona occasione per avere questi brani in un sol colpo grazie a questo box, corredato da un booklet di 24 pagine.

CD 1:
1) Almost In Love
2) If I Were You
3) Only Believe
4) Mary In The Morning
5) You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
6) I'll Never Know
7) Just Pretend
8) Life
9) Stranger In The Crowd
10) This Is Our Dance
11) Heart Of Rome
12) It's Your Baby, You Rock It
13) The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
14) Help Me Make It Trough The Night
15) Until It's Time For You To Go
16) It's Only Love
17) We Can Make The Morning
Bonus Track:
18) Britches

CD 2:

1) When I'm Over You
2) Make The World Go Away
3) Funny How Time Slips Away
4) Snowbird
5) Where Did They Go Lord
6) Rags To Riches
7) The Sound Of Your Cry
8) I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water
9) Patch It Up
10) It Ain't No Big Thing (But It's Growing)
11) Bridge Over Troubled Water
12) Cindy, Cindy
13) Got My Mojo Working

CD 3:

1) Put Your Hand In The Hand
2) Reach Out To Jesus
3) He Is My Everything
4) There Is No God But God
5) I, John
6) Bosom Of Abraham
7) Put Your Hand In The Hand
8) Raised On Rock
9) Just A Little Bit
10) If You Don't Come Back
11) Three Corn Patches
12) Take Good Care Of Her
13) Find Out What's Happening
14) I've Got A Thing About You Baby
15) Just A Little Bit
16) For Ol' Times Sake
17) Raised On Rock

CD 4:

1) Twenty Days And Twenty Night
2) I've Lost You
3) I Was Born About Ten Thousand Years Ago
4) The Sound Of Your Cry
5) The Fool
6) Little Cabin On The Hill
7) Cindy, Cindy
8) Bridge Over Troubled Water
9) Got My Mojo Working
10) How The Web Was Woven
11) The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
12) Until It's Time For You To Go
13) Separate Ways
14) For The Good Times
15) Where Do I Go From Here
16) Burning Love
17) Fool
18) Always On My Mind
19) It's A Matter Of Time
20) For The Good Times
21) Until It's Time For You To Go


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento