Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 22 gennaio 2015

THE AMERICAN WAY, VOL. 4 - SOUND OF THE CITY


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2007.
LABEL: Southern Comfort (CDFOUR 6969).
NOTE: quarto CD della splendida ed imperdibile serie di outtakes della session di gennaio/febbraio 1969 a Memphis.
Null’altro da segnalare se non due splendide canzoni come “Power of my love” e “True love travels on a gravel road” delle quali possiamo ascoltare la loro nascita.

CANZONI:
True love travels on a gravel road [takes dalla 2 alla 11]
Power of my love [prime sette takes]
Do you know who I am [prime sei takes]
My little friend [undubbed acetate]
Poor man’s gold [vocal overdub attempt]






Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento