Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


martedì 3 febbraio 2015

TOTALLY STUNG !


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2001.
LABEL: Madison (CWP 04).
NOTE: gran bel CD della bravissima “Madison” che ci dà la possibilità di ascoltare numerose outtakes della recording session del giugno 1958.
I titoli delle canzoni la dicono lunga sulla loro qualità ed anche il suono è al top.

CANZONI:
I Got Stung [take 8-take 20 pre-song banter]
A Fool Such As I [takes 4-5]
Ain’t That Loving You Baby [Medium tempo takes 2-4]
A Big Hunk O’ Love [take 2]
A Fool Such As I [takes 6, 7 e 8]
I Need Your Love Tonight [take 1]
I Got Stung [takes 15-16]
Lawdy Miss Clawdy [take 4]
I Was The One [takes 1, 2 e 3]
One Sided Love Affair [master take 8 with count-in]
Ain’t That Loving You Baby [fast tempo take 8]
I Need Your Love Tonight ? [takes 11, 12 e 13]
A Big Hunk O’ Love [take 3]
I Got Stung [takes 21-22]
Lawdy Miss Clawdy [take 5]
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You [take 14 con il count-in aggiunto della quinta take]
I Need Your Love Tonight [take 4]
Ain’t That Loving You Baby [fast tempo takes 9-10]
I Got Stung [take 11]
I Need Your Love Tonight [take 15]
Lawdy Miss Clawdy [take 6]
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You [take 16]
Ain’t That Loving You Baby [fast tempo take 11]
I Got Stung [takes 17-18]
I Need Your Love Tonight [takes 16-17, 8-9]
Lawdy Miss Clawdy [take 1]
A Big Hunk O’ Love [take 1]



Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento