Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


martedì 3 marzo 2015

HELP ME MAKE IT IN PITTSBURGH



ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2009.
LABEL: Rocky Records (nessun numero indicato).
AUDIO: ***
NOTE: erroneamente datata 26 giugno 1973, questa audience recording ci offre lo spettacolo del 25 giugno 1973 a Pittsburgh.
Ottimo concerto di un buonissimo tour con Elvis al top.
Da segnalare “What now my love” e “An American trilogy”.
Una seconda stampa di questo CD ha i colori più chiari delle copertine.


CANZONI: dal vivo a Pittsburgh, Pennsilvanya. 25 giugno 1973. Spettacolo serale.
Also Sprach Zarathustra/See See Rider
I Got A Woman/Amen
Love Me Tender
Steamroller Blues
You Gave Me A Mountain
Love Me
Blue Suede Shoes
Long Tall Sally/Whole Lot-ta Shakin’ Goin’ On/Mama Don’t Dance/Flip Flop & Fly/Shake Rattle & Roll/Whole Lotta Shakin’ Goin’ On
I’m Leavin’
How Great Thou Art
Hound Dog
What Now My Love
Suspicious Minds

Introductions by Elvis/Happy Birthday Col. Parker
I’ll Remember You
I Can’t Stop Loving You
An American Trilogy
Johnny B. Goode
Help Me Make It Through The Night
Can’t Help Falling In Love

Closing Vamp
Bonus:
Raised On Rock [Las Vegas. 6 agosto 1973. Opening show]
Release Me (And Let Me Love Again) [Las Vegas. 9 agosto 1973, midnight show]
What Now My Love [Las Vegas. 23 febbraio 1973. Closing show]


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento