Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


venerdì 6 marzo 2015

OH HAPPY DAY


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1991.
LABEL: TCB Records (LP 970-8-14).
AUDIO: **
NOTE: questo LP riporta il midnight show del 14 agosto 1970 a Las Vegas, purtroppo in resa sonora scadente.
La particolarità di questo spettacolo sta nell’inedito assoluto che dà il titolo al disco, per altro disponibile fin dal 1973 sul bootleg “The monologue LP”.
Da segnalare altre due rarissimi “medley”: “Folsom prison blues/I walk the line” e “I got a woman/You don’t know me”!
Notevole anche la versione di “Tiger man” non in medley con “Mystery train”.

CANZONI: dal vivo a Las Vegas, Nevada. 14 agosto 1970. Midnight show.
LATO 1:
1. That’s all right (Mama)
2. I got a woman
3. You don’t know me
4. Tiger man
5. Folsom prison blues/I walk the line
6. Love me tender
7. Johnny B. Goode
8. Whole lot-ta shakin’ goin’ on-Blueberry hill
9. The wonder of you
10. You’ve lost that lovin’ feelin’

LATO 2:
1. Polk salad Annie
2. Introduction of the band
3. Oh happy day
4. All shook up
5. Blue suede shoes
6. One night
7. Hound dog
8. Bridge over troubled water
9. Suspicious minds
10. Can’t help falling in love



Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento