Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


lunedì 23 marzo 2015

TANYA FOR DINNER


DATA DI PUBBLICAZIONE: giugno 2013.
LABEL: Straight Arrow [SA/SP 2013-16-02].
AUDIO: *** / ****
NOTE: audience recording di Las Vegas, dinner show del 28 marzo 1975.
Bello spettacolo con Elvis in forma e di buon umore; bella anche la scaletta da cui spiccano “Big boss man”, “It’s midnight” e “My boy”.
Solito bel lavoro, in confezione digipack, della Straight Arrow.
Il nome “Tanya” del titolo del CD è quello della cantante Country Tanya Tucker, che Elvis presenta al pubblico durante il concerto.


CANZONI: dal vivo a Las Vegas, Nevada. 28 marzo 1975. Dinner show.
01 Also Sprach Zarathustra
02 See See Rider
03 I Got A Woman / Amen
04 Love Me
05 If You Love Me (Let Me Know)
06 And I Love You So
07 Big Boss Man
08 It’s Midnight
09 Help Me
10 I’m Leavin’
11 Introduction of vocalists, musicians
12 What’d I Say [James Burton]
13 Drum Solo [Ronnie Tutt]
14 Bass Solo [Duke Bardwell]
15 Piano Solo [Glen D. Hardin]
16 Electric Piano and Clavinet Solo [David Briggs]
17 School Days [Joe Guercio Orchestra]
18 Introduction of Tanya Tucker
19 My Boy
20 I’ll Remember You
21 Let Me Be There
22 Heartbreak Hotel
23 Teddy Bear / Don’t Be Cruel
24 Elvis chats with audience
25 Can’t Help Falling In Love
26 Closing Vamp


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento