Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


venerdì 27 marzo 2015

THE BRIGHTEST STAR ON SUNSET BOULEVARD


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2008.
LABEL: Gravel Road (GRCD-7003/4-2).
NOTE: riedizione in un doppio CD cartonato dei due volumi del 1998 della Fort Baxter.
Si tratta delle prove del 24 luglio 1970 nello studio della RCA a Hollywood per “That’s the way it is”. La registrazione è professionale ed in questa stupenda emissione della Gravel Road, l’audio è ancora migliorato. Grafica eccellente ed Elvis in forma, fanno sì che questo bootleg sia davvero imperdibile in ogni nostra collezione !

CD 1:
That’s All Right
I Got A Woman
The Wonder Of You
I’ve Lost You
The Next Step Is Love
Stranger In The Crowd
You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin’
Something
Don’t Cry Daddy
#1
Don’t Cry Daddy #2
You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me
Polk Salad Annie
Bridge Over Troubled Water
I Can’t Stop Loving You
Just Pretend/Don’t it makes you wanna go home
[accenno]
Sweet Caroline/Love me tender [accenno]
Words

CD 2:

Suspicious Minds
I Just Can’t Help Believin’
#1
I Just Can’t Help Believin’ #2
Tomorrow Never Comes/Running Scared
[accenno]
Mary In The Morning
Twenty Days And Twenty Nights
You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin’
I Just Can’t Help Believin’
#3
Heart Of Rome
Memories
Johnny B. Goode
Make The World Go Away/Delilah
[accenno]
Stranger In My Own Home Town
I Washed My Hand In Muddy Water



Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento