Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 29 marzo 2015

THE COMPLETE SPINOUT SESSIONS


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1997.
LABEL: Famous Groove (FG 2331).
NOTE: doppio CD che ci dà la possibilità di ascoltare la seduta di registrazione per il film “Spinout” (“Voglio sposarle tutte”).
Ottima resa sonora per una valanga di outtakes mai ascoltate in precedenza.

CD 1:
Smorgasbord [prime 7 takes]
Stop, Look And Listen [prime 7 takes]
Am I Ready [prime 7 takes]
Beach Shack [prime 4 takes]
Adam And Evil [prime 13 takes]

CD 2:
Adam And Evil [takes dalla 14 alla 20]
Never Say Yes [prime 6 takes]
Spinout [prime 5 takes]
All That I Am [prime 6 takes]
I’ll Be Back [take 1]
Bonus:
Down In The Alley [screaming girl version]
I’ll Remember You [overdub, takes 1, 2 e 3]
Speedway [take 4, extended jam]
Suppose [undubbed piano version]
I’ll Be Back [direttamente dalla pellicola del film]


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento