Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


martedì 31 marzo 2015

THE DEFINITIVE CHRISTMAS COLLECTION


DATA DI PUBBLICAZIONE: dicembre 2007.
LABEL: Star [JR 011207].
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: set di 3 CD e 1 DVD della “Star” che è specializzata in montaggi video. Stavolta pubblica un cofanetto (in custodia da multi-DVD) con 3 CD audio e 1 DVD (composto, appunto, da montaggi).
Nulla di nuovo ma una lunga e piacevole compilazione che ha il Natale come tematica (con canzoni religiose, ovviamente),
Il DVD è, come al solito, di alta qualità tecnica: clips davvero ottimi.
Come bonus, abbiamo una foto di Elvis.

CD 1:
Elvis´ Christmas Message / I´ll be home for christmas
White Christmas
Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane)
Santa Claus Is Back In Town
Peace In The Valley
Blue Christmas
Santa Bring My Baby Back To Me
Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem
Silent Night
Known Only To Him
If Everyday Was Like Christmas
In The Garden
Somebody Bigger Than You And I
Where No One Stands Alone
Mama Liked The Roses
O Come, All Ye Faithful
The First Noel
An Evening Prayer
On A Snowy Christmas Night
Winter Wonderland
A Thing Called Love
The Wonderful World Of Christmas
It Won´t Seem Like Christmas (Without You)
I´ll Be Home On Christmas Day
Holly Leaves And Christmas Trees
If That Isn´t Love
If I Get Home On Christmas Day
Merry Christmas Baby
Silver Bells
I´ll Be Home On Christmas Day
[remake. Take 10]

CD 2:
Blue Christmas [Burbank. 27/6/1968. Ore 20]
Somebody Bigger Than You And I [take 11]
It Wont Seem Like Christmas (Without you) [take 6]
Silver Bells [take 1]
Oh Holy Night / The First Noel [rehearsal. Remix]
A Thing Called Love [take 1]
I´ll Be Home On Christmas Day [take 3]
Merry Christmas Baby [unedited complete master]
Santa Claus Is Back In Town [Burbank. 27/6/1968. Ore 20]
Where No One Stands Alone [spliced take]
Life
If Everyday Was Like Christmas
[takes 1 e 2]
Holly Leaves And Christmas Trees [take 4]
The Wonderful Wold Of Christmas [unedited master]
If I Get Home On Christmas Day [take 1]
We Call On Him [take 5]
Listen To The Bell [informal recording]
Blue Christmas [live, 1975]
Winter Wonderland [undubbed master]
How Great Thou Art [take 4]
I´ll Be Home On Christmas Day [remake. Take 9]

CD 3:
Mama Liked The Roses [undubbed master]
O Come, All Ye Faithful [extended version]
Merry Christmas Baby [overdubbed]
Holly Leaves And Christmas Trees [take 8]
Known Only To Him [spliced take]
I´ll Be Home On Christmas Day [remake. Take 2]
On A Snowy Christmas Night [remix]
It Won´t Seem Like Christmas (Without You) [take 3]
Silver Bells [remix, take 2]
You´ll Never Walk Alone [take 2]
Stand By Me [take 10]
Somebody Bigger Than You And I [take 15]
I´ll be Home On Christmas Day [remake. Take 4]
Blue Christmas [live, 1977]
Auld Lang Syne [Pittsburgh. 31/12/1977]
BONUS:
The Elvis Christmas Medley [unreleased]
The Wonderful World Of Christmas [vocal overdub]
If Everyday Was Like Christmas [demo. By Red West]
Silent Night [by Lisa Marie]
Jingle Bells / White Christmas [informal. Million Dollar Quartet. 4/12/1956]

DVD:
If every day was like Christmas
Winter wonderland
Here comes Santa Claus (right down Santa Claus lane)
Mama liked the roses
(There’ll be) Peace in the valley (for me)
My favourite Christmas song
On a snowy Christmas night
I, John
Put your hand in the hand
Santa bring my baby back (to me)
I’ll be home for Christmas
Holly leaves and Christmas trees
The Gospel medley
How great Thou art [Omaha. 19/6/1977]
Blue Christmas [live, 1977]
You’ll never walk alone
White Christmas
Oh happy day
Santa Claus is back in town
Ald lang syne


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento