Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


martedì 28 aprile 2015

60′TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1994.
LABEL: TOD (1001).
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: in questo CD edito in cardboard sleeve (cartoncino), trovuiamo 11 outtakes e tre versioni dal vivo di brani che in precedenza erano già stati pubblicati su bootleg.

CANZONI:
Ain’t That Loving You Baby [takes 2 e 4 medium tempo]
A Big Hunk O’Love [takes 2 e 3]
Ain’t That Loving You Baby [takes 5 e 8 fast tempo]
A Fool Such As I [takes 4 e 5]
I Got Stung [takes 3 e 8]
I Need Your Love Tonight [takes 3, 4 e 15]
He Knows Just What I Need [outtake]
Pocketful Of Rainbows [takes 1 e 2. Da "G.I. Blues" ("Café Europa")]
Doin’ The Best I Can [take 12. Da "G.I. Blues" ("Café Europa")]
Stay Away [versione lenta. Da "Stay away, Joe"]
Goin’ Home [take 19]
Hurt [dal vivo, 1977]
Blueberry Hill [dal vivo, 1977]
Where No One Stands Alone [dal vivo a Montgomery. 16/2/1977]


LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/download/z44237lia8nyr9w/60_th_Anniversary_Celebration_1.rar

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento