Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 11 aprile 2015

ORIGINAL FILM MUSIC, VOL. 4


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1992.
LABEL: AJ Records (080379-06).
NOTE: quarto capitolo di canzoni tratte direttamente dalle pellicole dei film di Elvis.
Stavolta tocca a “G.I. Blues”, “Frankie And Johnny”, “Follow That Dream” e “Flaming Star”.

CANZONI:
What’s She Really Like [da "G.I. Blues" ("Café Europa")]
G.I. Blues [da "G.I. Blues" ("Café Europa")]
Doin’ The Best I Can [da "G.I. Blues" ("Café Europa")]
Blue Suede Shoes [da "G.I. Blues" ("Café Europa")]
Frankfort Special [da "G.I. Blues" ("Café Europa")]
Shoppin’ Around [da "G.I. Blues" ("Café Europa")]
Tonight Is So Right For Love [da "G.I. Blues" ("Café Europa")]
Wooden Heart [da "G.I. Blues" ("Café Europa")]
Pocketful Of Rainbows [da "G.I. Blues" ("Café Europa")]
Big Boots [da "G.I. Blues" ("Café Europa")]
Didja’ Ever [da "G.I. Blues" ("Café Europa")]
Big Boots [da "G.I. Blues" ("Café Europa")]
Come Along [da "Frankie and Johnny"]
Petunia, The Gardner’s Daughter [da "Frankie and Johnny"]
Chesay [da "Frankie and Johnny"]
What Every Woman Lives For [da "Frankie and Johnny"]
Frankie And Johnny [da "Frankie and Johnny"]
Look Out Broadway [da "Frankie and Johnny"]
Beginners Luck [da "Frankie and Johnny"]
Down By The Riverside/When The Saints Go Marching In [da "Frankie and Johnny"]
Shout It Out [da "Frankie and Johnny"]
Hard Luck [da "Frankie and Johnny"]
Please Don’t Stop Loving Me [da "Frankie and Johnny"]
Frankie And Johnny [da "Frankie and Johnny"]
Everybody Come Aboard [da "Frankie and Johnny"]
What A Wonderful Life [da "Follow that dream" ("Lo sceriffo scalzo")]
I’m Not The Marrying Kind [da "Follow that dream" ("Lo sceriffo scalzo")]
Sound Advice [da "Follow that dream" ("Lo sceriffo scalzo")]
On Top Of Old Smokey [da "Follow that dream" ("Lo sceriffo scalzo")]
Follow That Dream [da "Follow that dream" ("Lo sceriffo scalzo")]
Angel [da "Follow that dream" ("Lo sceriffo scalzo")]
Angel [da "Follow that dream" ("Lo sceriffo scalzo")]
Flaming Star [da "Flaming star" ("Stella di fuoco")]
A Cane And A High Starched Collar [da "Flaming star" ("Stella di fuoco")]


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento