Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 18 aprile 2015

PURE DIAMONDS, VOLUME 2


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1989.
LABEL: Flashback (E-CD 1004 DA).
NOTE: secondo capitolo dei CD della serie “Diamonds” e come nel precedente abbiamo delle canzoni in versione senza overdub (sovraincisioni) che spaziano dal 1970 al 1971.


CANZONI:
When I’m Over You
Make The World Go Away
Funny How Time Slips Away
Snowbird
Where Did They Go, Lord
Rags To Riches
The Sound Of Your Cry
I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water
Patch It Up
It Ain’t No Big Thing
Bridge Over Troubled Water
Cindy, Cindy
Got My Mojo Working


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento