Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 18 aprile 2015

PURE DIAMONDS, VOLUME 4


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1996.
LABEL: Flashback (E-CD 1072).
NOTE: il titolo completo è “Pure diamonds, vol. 4-From Nashville to Hollywood” e chiude la bella serie delle canzoni undubbed di Elvis iniziata nel lontano 1984 con il primo volume del vinile bootleg.

CANZONI:
Twenty Days And Twenty Nights
I’ve Lost You
I Was Born About Ten Thousand Years Ago
The Sound Of Your Cry
The Fool
Little Cabin On The Hill
Cindy, Cindy
Bridge Over Troubled Water
[alternate take]
Got My Mojo Working/Keep Your Hands Off Of It
How The Web Was Woven
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Until It’s Time For You To Go
[alternate take]
Separate Ways [alternate take]
For The Good Times
Where Do I Go From Here
Burning Love
Fool
Always On My Mind
It’s A Matter Of Time
For The Good Times
Until It’s Time For You To Go
[alternate take]


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento