Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


lunedì 13 aprile 2015

THE KING HOLDS COURT


DATA DI PUBBLICAZIONE: dicembre 2014.
LABEL: Straight Arrow [SA/SP 2014-26-02].
AUDIO: ***/****
NOTE: triplo CD della bravissima “Straight Arrow” che ci presenta altrettante audience recordings registrate a Las Vegas: 28 agosto 1973, dinner show; 29 agosto 1973, dinner e midnight shows.
Tutti e tre i concerti esordiscono nel mondo vastissimo delle emissioni di Elvis Presley in resa sonora sempre molto godibile (in questo caso, soprattutto il dinner del giorno 29).
Si tratta di solide performances con graditissime versioni di “My boy” (tre volte) e “Trouble” (davvero rara, dal vivo).
Alla fine del primo CD, abbiamo 4 tracce provenienti dal midnight show del giorno 28.

CD 1. Dal vivo a Las Vegas, Nevada. 28 agosto 1973. Dinner show.
01 Also Sprach Zarathustra
02 See See Rider
03 I Got A Woman / Amen
04 Love Me
05 Love Me Tender
06 You Gave Me A Mountain
07 Blue Suede Shoes
08 Long Tall Sally / Whole Lot-ta Shakin’ Goin’ On / Mama Don’t Dance / Flip, Flop & Fly / Jailhouse Rock / Hound Dog
09 Fever
10 What Now My Love
11 Suspicious Minds
12 Introductions of singers, musicians, orchestra
13 Release Me (And Let Me Love Again) [incompleta]
14 Johnny B. Goode [incompleta]
15 Introduction of Lisa Marie Presley
16 My Boy
17 I Can’t Stop Loving You
18 An American Trilogy
19 The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
20 Heartbreak Hotel
21 Teddy Bear / Don‘t Be Cruel
22 How Great Thou Art
23 Can’t Help Falling In Love
24 Closing Vamp / Announcements
25 Steamroller Blues [Las Vegas. 28/8/1973 MS]
26 Trouble [Las Vegas. 28/8/1973 MS]
27 My Boy [falsa partenza] / What A Friend We Have In Jesus [accenno] / My Boy [falsa partenza] / Release Me (And Let Me Love Again] / My Boy [Las Vegas. 28/8/1973 MS]
28 Mystery Train / Tiger Man

CD 2. Dal vivo a Las Vegas, Nevada. 29 agosto 1973. Dinner show.
01 Also Sprach Zarathustra
02 See See Rider
03 I Got A Woman / Amen
04 Love Me
05 Steamroller Blues
06 You Gave Me A Mountain
07 Blue Suede Shoes
08 Long Tall Sally / Whole Lot-ta Shakin’ Goin’ On / Mama Don’t Dance / Flip, Flop & Fly / Jailhouse Rock / Hound Dog
09 Love Me Tender
10 Fever
11 What Now My Love
12 Suspicious Minds
13 Introductions of singers, musicians, orchestra
14 My Boy
15 I Can’t Stop Loving You
16 An American Trilogy
17 A Big Hunk O‘Love
18 Introduction of Lisa Marie Presley
19 The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
20 Can’t Help Falling In Love

CD 3. Dal vivo a Las Vegas, Nevada. 29 agosto 1973. Midnight show.
01 See See Rider
02 I Got A Woman / Amen
03 Love Me
04 Steamroller Blues
05 You Gave Me A Mountain
06 Trouble
07 Blue Suede Shoes
08 Long Tall Sally / Whole Lot-ta Shakin’ Goin’ On / Mama Don’t Dance / Flip Flop & Fly / Hound Dog
09 Love Me Tender
10 Fever
11 Bridge Over Troubled Water
12 Bridge Over Troubled Water [ripresa dal secondo verso]
13 Suspicious Minds
14 Introductions of singers, musicians, orchestra
15 My Boy
16 I Can’t Stop Loving You
17 An American Trilogy
18 Introduction of Lisa and Presley and Felton Jarvis
19 The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
20 How Great Thou Art
21 Can’t Help Falling In Love
22 Closing Vamp / Announcement


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3 commenti:

  1. When i try to download this cd i am getting this. Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hello. My advice is to try with another briwser like "Chrome" or "Firefox". This link is working.

      Elimina
    2. Anyway, there is a new link.

      Elimina