Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 11 aprile 2015

TOP ACTS IN VEGAS, VOL. 1


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1995.
LABEL: Stage Entertainment (EP 5010).
NOTE: in questo CD troviamo l’audience recording del 25 marzo 1975 a Las Vegas, midnight show.
Ottimo spettacolo con un’interessante scaletta di brani e con Elvis in ottima forma.
Da segnalare un accenno di “I can help”.


CANZONI: dal vivo a Las Vegas, Nevada. 25 marzo 1975, midnight show.
See See Rider
I Got A Woman/Amen
I Can Help
[accenno]
Love Me
If You Love Me (Let Me Know)
And I Love You So
Big Boss Man
It’s Midnight
Promised Land
Fairytale

Band Introductions
Chickin’ Pickin
‘ [James Burton Solo]
What’d I Say
School Days
My Boy
I’ll Remember You
Let Me Be There
Why Me, Lord ?

My Heavenly Father [Kathy Westmoreland]
Hound Dog
Can’t Help Falling In Love



Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento