Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 19 aprile 2015

UNIONDALE HYSTERIA


DATA DI PUBBLICAZIONE: febbraio 2015.
LABEL: MxF Records [nessun numero indicato].
AUDIO: ***
NOTE: audience recording dello spettacolo serale del 22 giugno 1973 ad Uniondale, New York; questo spettacolo esordisce su silver disc.
Ottimo concerto con Elvis in forma ed il pubblico davvero contento di ascoltarlo. Spiccano su tutte “Bridge over troubled water” e “What now my love”.

CANZONI: dal vivo ad Uniondale, New York. 22 giugno 1973. Ore 20,30.
01 Also Sprach Zarathustra
02 See See Rider
03 I Got A Woman / Amen
04 Love Me Tender
05 Steamroller Blues
06 You Gave Me A Mountain
07 Love Me
08 Blue Suede Shoes
09 Long tall Sally / Whole lot-ta shakin’ goin’ on / Mama don’t dance / Shake, rattle & roll / Jailhouse rock / Whole lot-ta shakin’ goin’ on
10 I’m Leavin’
11 Bridge Over Troubled Water
12 Fever
13 What Now My Love
14 Suspicious Minds
15 Band Introductions
16 I’ll Remember You
17 I Can’t Stop Loving You
18 An American Trilogy
19 A Big Hunk O’Love
20 Can’t Help Falling In Love
21 Closing Vamp



Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3 commenti:

  1. Marco I tried downloading Uniondale hysteria over the link is broken is to offer you a new download link?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. New link added. Thank you for your message. Enjoy !

      Elimina