Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 2 aprile 2015

WE’LL MAKE YOU HAPPY


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2002.
LABEL: Savoy (CD SR 42475/CD SR 42575).
NOTE: doppio CD di qualità soundboard che include parti di vari spettacoli:
Macon, 24/4/75 (già disponibile nel bootleg “From Vegas to Macon”), Jacksonville, 25/4/75 (“A damn fine show”) e Lakeland, 28/4/75 (questo è inedito per noi).
In aggiunta troviamo 3 canzoni ed una parte parlata da altri concerti (audience).
Tirando le somme: un doppio CD che aggiunge solo una gran confusione…


CD 1:
Dal vivo a Macon, Georgia. 24 aprile 1975.
Dialogue
Love Me
If You Love Me (Let Me Know)
You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me
Big Boss Man
It’s Midnight
Promised Land
Fairytale
Burning Love
Introductions
My Boy
T-R-O-U-B-L-E
I’ll Remember You

Dal vivo a Lakeland, Florida. 28 aprile 1975.
When It’s My Time [J.D. Sumner & the Stamps]
Burning Love
Introductions
My Boy
Help Me Make It Through The Night
Let Me Be There
An American Trilogy
Hawaiian Wedding Song
Hound Dog
Can’t Help Falling In Love


CD 2:
Dal vivo a Jacksonville, Florida. 25 aprile 1975.
Dialogue
Love Me
If You Love Me (let me know)
Big Boss Man
It’s Midnight
Burning Love
Introductions/What’d I Say/Introductions/Hail Hail Rock & Roll
My Boy
T-R-O-U-B-L-E
I’ll Remember You
Let Me Be There
An American Trilogy
Funny How Time Slips Away


What Now My Love [17 febbraio 1973. Las Vegas. Midnight show]
Amen/I Got A Woman [incompleta. Mobile, Alabama. 2 giugno 1975, evening show]
Dialogo [Mobile, Alabama. 2 giugno 1975, evening show]
Love Me [incompleta. Mobile, Alabama. 2 giugno 1975, evening show]


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento