Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


venerdì 1 maggio 2015

A NIGHT AT THE SAHARA


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: settembre 2004.
LABEL: Sahara Tahoe (nessun numero indicato).
AUDIO: **/***
NOTE: audience recording del dinner show al Sahara Tahoe Hotel dell’8 maggio 1976.
Tipico buon concerto con Elvis abbastanza in forma. Da segnalare una favolosa “Hurt”, “Trying to get to you” e “My way”.
Si tratta della serie di spettacoli dell’ultimo ingaggio in questa località.

CANZONI: dal vivo al Sahara Tahoe Hotel, Stateline, Nevada. 8 maggio 1976. Dinner show.
2001 Theme/See See Rider
Young Love
[accenno]
I Got A Woman/Amen
Dialogue
Love Me
If You Love Me (Let Me Know)
You Gave Me A Mountain
All Shook Up
Teddy Bear/Don’t Be Cruel
Sweet Caroline

Happy Birthday
Trying To Get To You
My Way
Polk Salad Annie

Introductions
Early Morning Rain
What’d I Say

Solos
Love Letters
School Days
Hurt
Hound Dog
Softly, As I Leave You
Burning Love

My Heavenly Father [Kathy Westmoreland]
Can’t Help Falling In Love


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento