Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 7 maggio 2015

BACK IN THE DESERT


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: agosto 2012.
LABEL: Showroom (MT 022273).
AUDIO: ***
NOTE: audience recording dello spettacolo di mezzanotte a Las Vegas, 22 febbraio 1973.
Concerto davvero buono con Elvis concentrato sulla musica che ci fa ascoltare delle bellissime “Steamroller blues” e “What now my love”.
Il CD è corredato da un libretto di 12 pagine.

CANZONI: dal vivo a Las Vegas, Nevada. 22 febbraio 1973. Midnight show.
01 Also Sprach Zarathustra
02 See See Rider
03 I Got A Woman / Amen
04 Love Me Tender
05 You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me
06 Steamroller Blues
07 You Gave Me A Mountain
08 Fever
09 Love Me
10 Blue Suede Shoes
11 I’m Leavin’
12 Hound Dog
13 What Now My Love
14 Suspicious Mind
15 Band Introductions
16 I’ll Remember You
17 I Can’t Stop Loving You
18 An American Trilogy
19 Can’t Help Falling In Love
20 Closing Vamp


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento