Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 10 maggio 2015

BETWEEN TAKES WITH ELVIS, VOL. 2



ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1992.
LABEL: TCB Records (TCB-LP 190201).
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: secondo volume incentrato sui dialoghi fra una take e l’altra di alcune prove di “On Tour”.

TRACCE:
30 e 31 marzo 1972:
Elvis between takes of “(Let me be your) Teddy bear”, “A big hunk o’ love”, “See see rider” & “For the good times” (Includes discussion of song selection plus Elvis joking and singing fragments of “Hawaiian wedding song” & “Never been to Spain”)
17 aprile 1972:
The Arkansas promotor, interviewed earlier, visits with Elvis backstage
30 e 31 marzo 1972:
Elvis between takes of “Burning love”, “For the good times”, “You gave me a mountain”, “Until it’s time for you to go”, “Polk salad Annie”, “I can’t stop loving you”, “An American trilogy” & “Funny how time slips away” (includes segments of “Cattle call”, “Over the rainbow”, “I’ll remember you” & “Nearer my God to Thee”)
Elvis with friends and fans (Includes segments of “The lighthouse”, “I, John”, “I need your lovin’ every day” & “For the good times”)


LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/download/zb8ham2atekrise/Between_Takes_With_Elvis_2.rar

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento