Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


lunedì 11 maggio 2015

BICENTENNIAL


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2010.
LABEL: Wonderland Records (WLR-2141).
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: questa label è capace solo di copiare pari pari altri bootlegs e quindi ecco un box di 4 CD che riporta altrettanti bootlegs
Per i dettagli, vedi le tracklists riportate di seguito.

CD 1: dal vivo a Johnson City, Tennessee. 17 marzo 1976. Spettacolo serale. Soundboard.
Precedentemente pubblicato in "Springtime tours '76.'77".
Also Sprach Zarathustra/See See Rider
I Got A Woman/Amen
Love me
You Gave Me A Mountain
Trying To Get To you
All Shook Up
Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel
Until It's Time For You To Go
Hurt
Polk Salad Annie
[incompleta]
Band Introductions
What'd I Say
What'd I Say
[reprise]
Drum Solo (Larry Londin)
Bass Solo (Jerry Scheff)
Piano Solo (Shane Keister)
Electric Piano Solo (David Briggs)
School Days (Joe Guercio Orchestra)
And I love You So
Trying To Get To Yo
[binaural]
Hurt [binaural]

CD 2: dal vivo a Charlotte, North Caroline. 20 marzo 1976. Spettacolo serale. Soundboard.
Precedentemente pubblicato in "Springtime tours '76.'77".
Amen
Love Me
Let Me Be There
You Gave Me A Mountain
Steamroller Blues
All Shook Up
Teddy Bear / Don't Be Cruel
Hound Dog
Heartbreak Hotel
Polk Salad Annie

Band Introductions
Early Morning Rain
What'd I Say
And I Love You So
Hurt
Burning Love
America, The Beautiful
Funny How Time Slips Away
Fairytale
How Great Thou Art
Can't Help Falling In Love

Closing Vamp


CD 3: dal vivo a Greensboro, North Carolina. 30 giugno 1976. Spettacolo serale. Soundboard.
Precedentemente pubblicato in "My, it's been a long long time".
Swet Inspiration
The Last Time I Saw Him
Introductions
2001 theme
/See See Rider
I Got A Woman/Amen
Love Me
If You Love Me (Let Me Know)
You Gave Me A Mountain
All Shook Up
Teddy Bear / Don't Be Cruel
And I Love You So
Blue Suede Shoes
Fever
America, The Beautiful

Band Introductions
Early Morning Rain
What'd I Say
Johnny B. Goode

Band Introductions
Love Letters
Band Introductions
School Days
Love Me Tender
Hurt
Funny How Time Slips Away
Hound Dog
Can't Help Falling In Love

Closing Vamp
Announcer



CD 4: dal vivo a Huntsville, Alabama. 6 settembre 1976. Spettacolo serale. Soundboard.
Precedentemente pubblicato in "Still rocking the nation!".
Also Sprach Zarathustra/See See Rider
I Got A Woman/Amen
Love Me
Fairytale
You Gave Me A Mountain
All Shook Up
Teddy Bear / Don't Be Cruel
And I Love You So
Jailhouse Rock
Fever
America, The Beautiful

Introductions
Early Morning Rain
What'd I Say
Johnny B. Goode

Band Soloes
Love Letters
School Days
Hurt
Hound Dog

Danny Boy (S. Nielsen)
That's All Right (Mama)
Blue Christmas
Mystery Train / Tiger Man
Funny How Time Slips Away
Can't Help Falling In Love

Closing Vamp



Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento