Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 21 maggio 2015

DCDFORU



DATA DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2007.
LABEL: nessuna etichetta indicata [27ff1].
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: un semplice copia ed incolla. La maggior parte delle canzoni sono disponibili in emissioni ufficiali.

CANZONI:
1) Stuck On You [dal film "Lilo & Stitch"]
2) Welcome To My World [remix dall'omonimo LP della RCA del 1977]
3) An American Trilogy [da "This is Elvis". Hampton Roads, 9 aprile 1972]
4) Always On My Mind [con sovraincisioni, Dall'omonimo album della RCA del 1985]
5) My Boy [con sovraincisioni. Dall'album RCA "Always on my mind", 1985]
6) For The Good Times [take 3]
7) That’s All Right [Las Vegas. 11 agosto 1970, DS]
8) Suspicious Minds [dal vivo. Radio edit, Dall'omonimo CD single europeo]
9) Don’t Cry Daddy [duetto elettronico con Lisa Marie]
10) I Was The One [con sovraincisioni. Dall'omonimo LP della RCA del 1983]
11) Wear My Ring Around Your Neck [con sovraincisioni. Dall'album del 1983 della RCA "I was the one"]
12) Baby Let’s Play House [con sovraincisioni. Dall'album del 1983 della RCA "I was the one"]
13) Rip lt Up [con sovraincisioni. Dall'album del 1983 della RCA "I was the one"]
14) Little Sister [con sovraincisioni. Dall'album del 1983 della RCA "I was the one"]
15) Paralyzed [con sovraincisioni. Dall'album del 1983 della RCA "I was the one"]
16) Young And Beautiful [take 11]
17) Your Cheatin’ Heart [take 9]
18) Just Call Me Lonesome [take 7]
19) Snwobird [undubbed master]
20) There Goes My Everything [take 1]
21) Help Me Make lt Through The Night [take 3]
22) Make The World Go Away [take 3]
23) Burning Love [prova del 30 o 31 marzo 1972 ad Hollywood]
24) Separate Ways [take 1]
25) Elvis vs Rafaella (Don’t be Cruel) [dal programma olandese del 2006 "Idols Show"]
26) The Elvis Medley [dall'omonimo LP del 1982 della RCA]
27) Heartbreak Hotel [dal film "Lilo & Stitch"]


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento