Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 24 maggio 2015

EARLY RECORDINGS


DATA DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1992.
LABEL: PR Records [IMM 4090219].
AUDIO: ****
NOTE: un CD che oserei definire ignobile. Hanno sovrainciso di tutto: applausi, strumenti e chi più ne ha più ne metta, nelle canzoni... Inascoltabile !
Da notare che le ultime due tracce sono del 1969 e del 1970, davvero early recordings...

CANZONI:
01    That's When Your Heartaches Begin
02    Shake, Rattle & Roll
03    Fool. fool. fool
04    Tweedlee Dee
05    Maybellene
06    I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone
07    Blue Moon
08    I Got A Woman
09    That's All Right
10    Blue Moon Of Kentucky
11    Good Rockin' Tonight
12    I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
13    Walk A Mile In My Shoes
14    Polk Salad Annie


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento