Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


venerdì 29 maggio 2015

ELVIS IN THE BEGINNING


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: agosto 2004.
LABEL: Memory Records (ET 2014-2).
AUDIO: ****
NOTE: confezione in cardboard sleeve (cartoncino), è stato pubblicato dalla label ceca dell’omonimo fan club, in sole 100 copie.

CANZONI:
My Happiness
That’s All Right (Mama)
Harbor Lights
I Love You Because
Blue Moon Of Kentucky
That’s When Your Heartaches Begin [acetato del 1953]
It Wouldn’t Be The Same Without You
I’ll Never Stand Your Way

Bonus:
That’s All Right (Mama) [outtake]
I Love You Because [take 5]
Blue Moon Of Kentucky [outtake]


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento