Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 5 luglio 2015

EXTENDING MY LOVE


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2008.
LABEL: nessuna etichetta indicata (EMIXTKC-001).
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: inutile CD che include versioni allungate in studio di canzoni che spaziano dal 1969 al 1976.
Non merita altro commento.

CANZONI:
It’s Only Love
If I Were You
Love Coming Down
For The Heart
I Can Help
If You Talk In Your Sleep
T-R-O-U-B-L-E
It’s Your Baby, You Rock It
The Fool
[Alternate Remix]
When I’m Over You
I’m Leavin’
Just A Little Bit
Promised Land
Faded Love
(That’s What You Get) For Lovin’ Me
Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right
A Little Bit Of Green
[Remastered Long Version]


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento