Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


lunedì 6 luglio 2015

FEVER PITCH


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2003.
LABEL: Lone Star (nessun numero di serie indicato).
AUDIO: ****/***
NOTE: questo CD contiene uno spettacolo radiofonico con Elvis che dedica ai fans un messaggio via telefono, alcune outtakes e una parte dello spettacolo di Honolulu del 25 marzo 1961.

CANZONI:
Fever [take 1]
Fever [take 3]
House Of Sand [una strofa]

Radio broadcast:
Introduction/Dialogue/Take My Hand, Precious Lord/
I Believe In The Man In Sky/Dialogue/It Is No Secret (What God Can Do)/
Dialogue/Milky White Way/Dialogue/He Know Just What I Need/ Dialogue/
I Believe/Dialogue/Message from Elvis/Dialogue/Peace In The Valley/Closing dialogue

Dal vivo a Honolulu, Hawaii. 25 marzo 1961:
Introduction
Heartbreak Hotel
All Shook Up
Reconsider Baby
I Need Your Love Tonight
One Night

Tom Moffet talks to Elvis in Hawaii
Sand Castles [take 1]


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento