Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


venerdì 17 luglio 2015

HEAR ELVIS IN GLORIOUS MONO


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2009.
LABEL: Hot Dog Entertainment (CD 0110109).
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: immenso ed inutile bidone…
Per far soldi, si sono reinventati il suono in mono ! Sbalorditivo… Specialmente per incisioni degli anni ’50… Sai che novità !
Evitatelo, per cortesia…

CANZONI:
I Got A Woman [alternate take. Sulle note c'è scritto take 7 ma non è vero]
Heartbreak Hotel [take 6]
I´m Counting On You [spliced take]
I Was The One [master]
Lawdy Miss Clawdy [take 3]
Anyway You Want Me (That’s How I Will Be) [master]
Anyplace Is Paradise [master]
Rip It Up [take 14]
Peace In The Valley [take 7]
I Beg Of You [take 6]
Loving You [take 22]
Got A Lot A Livin´ To Do [take D 17, main version]
It Is No Secret (What God Can Do) [take 3]
Blueberry Hill [take 7]
Have I Told You Lately That I Love You [sulle note troviamo scritto "take 3" ma si tratta della take 2]
Is It So Strange [spliced take]
Mean Woman Blues [take BX 7, movie version]
I Need You So [master]
Jailhouse Rock [take 4]
Treat Me Nice [take 3, first movie version]
I Want To Be Free [take 11, record version]
My Wish Came True [sulle note troviamo scritto "take 8 master". Si tratta del master ma è la take 28]
King Creole [take 18, alternate master]
Doncha’ Think It´s Time [take 48]
Danny [master]
A Big Hunk O´Love [take 2]
A Fool Such As I [take 5]
I Got Stung [take 20]


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento