Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 18 luglio 2015

HOLLYWOOD 72


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2008.
LABEL: nessuna label e numero indicati.
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: emissione inutile contenente diverse canzoni marzo 1972, registrate negli studi della RCA a Hollywood.
Oltre a classici masters e undubbed masters, troviamo dei trucchi denominati “newly remastered version”
Da evitare.

CANZONI:
Burning Love [take 4]
Always On My Mind [unedited take 2]
Separate Ways [movie version, take 2]
Where Do I Go From Here [take 5]
It’s A Matter Of Time [undubbed master]
Fool [undubbed master]
Separate Ways [take 25]
You Gave Me A Mountain [rehearsal]
Always On My Mind [master]
For The Good Times [master]
It’s A Matter Of Time [master]
Separate Ways [master]
Always On My Mind [unedited take 3]
Separate Ways [take 1]
Burning Love [undubbed master]
Always On My Mind [undubbed master]
I Can’t Stop Loving You [rehearsal]
For The Good Times [undubbed master]
Separate Ways [undubbed master]
Always On My Mind [newly remastered version]
Separate Ways [newly remastered version]
Burning Love [newly remastered version]


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Grazie grazie mille Marco ! Very good music and great sound quality. Take care my friend Marco.

    RispondiElimina