Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


lunedì 20 luglio 2015

I COULDN’T LIVE WITHOUT YOU


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2005.
LABEL: Snowy (SWP/01).
AUDIO: ****
NOTE: altro CD da cestinare in quanto presenta tracce tratte dal sito Internet di Keith Flynn (mp3 poi convertiti in tracce audio CD)…
Non merita altre parole.
P.S. Le note riportate sotto, sono quelle scritte nel retro di copertina. Esse affermano addirittura che “I’m Leaving It Up To You” è dal vivo… Altro falso !

CANZONI:
Mystery Train [overdubbed version]
Milkcow Blues Boogie [overdubbed version]
When It Rains It Really Pours [overdubbed version]
Mean Woman Blues [BX take 7, acetate]
Treat Me Nice [first version take 8]
I’m Yours [stereo single version]
A Whistling Tune [stereo master with overdubs. Registrazione da "Follow that dream"]
Angel [vocal overdubs]
There’s Gold In The Mountains [solo]
Anyone (Could Fall In Love With You) [solo]
So Close Yet So Far (From Paradise) [take 3]
So Close Yet So Far (From Paradise) [take 4]
Clambake [solo]
Stay Away [overdub by Jerry Reed, take 3]
Stay Away [slow version take 2 in stereo]
Stay Away Joe [take 17]
My Little Friend [overdudded]
I’m Leaving It Up To You [dal vivo]
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face [dal vivo]
I Couldn’t Live Without You [dal vivo eseguita dal corista Pete Hallin]


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento