Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


lunedì 20 luglio 2015

I GOT STUNG


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1997.
LABEL: Army (IGS1001).
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: per i completisti di Elvis, ecco un’occasione per avere un mucchio di takes, chiacchiere incluse, di “I got stung”, “Peace in the valley”, “Ain’t that loving you baby” e “A fool such as I”.
Chiude il CD un’intervista del 1957 (edita nel bootleg “As recorded in stereo ’57, volume 2).

CANZONI:
I Got Stung [prime 22 takes]
Peace In The Valley [prime 9 takes]
Ain’t That Loving You Baby [prime 11 takes]
A Fool Such As I [prime 8 takes]
Intervista del 1957


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Thank you very much Marco. This is a very good one ! Take care Marco, and keep on your great work here. Grazie mille !

    RispondiElimina