Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 23 luglio 2015

IN MY WAY [CD]


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1988.
LABEL: Document (DR 006 CD).
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: questo CD contiene varie versioni alternative provenienti dai film “Wld in the country”, “Kid Galahad” e “Blue Hawaii”.

CANZONI:
I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell [da "Wild in the country". Takes 1 e 6]
Loney Man [da "Wild in the country". Takes 2 e 3]
In My Way [da "Wild in the country". Takes 5, 6 e 2]
Wild In The Country [da "Wild in the country". Takes 2 e 11]
Forget Me Never [da "Wild in the country". Takes 2 e 3]
I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell [da "Wild in the country". Takes 12 e 13]
Hawaiian Sunset [da "Blue Hawaii". Take 1]
No More [da "Blue Hawaii". Takes 4 e 9]
Island Of Love [da "Blue Hawaii". Takes 1, 2, 3 e 8]
Moonlight Swim [da "Blue Hawaii". Take 3]
Almost Always True [da "Blue Hawaii". Takes 2 e 6]
Can’t Help Falling In Love [da "Blue Hawaii". Takes 1, 2, 3, 4 e 5]
King Of The Whole Wide World [da "Kid Galahad". Takes 1, 2 e 3]
Riding The Rainbow [da "Kid Galahad". Take 1]
I Got Lucky [da "Kid Galahad". Takes 1, 2 e 3]
Home Is Where The Heart Is [da "Kid Galahad". Takes 6 e 10]
This Is Living [da "Kid Galahad". Takes 1 e 2]
A Whistling Tune [da "Kid Galahad". Take 1]
King Of The Whole Wide World [da "Kid Galahad". Takes 17 e 29]
This Is Living [da "Kid Galahad". Takes 7 e 8]
I Got Lucky [da "Kid Galahad". Take 1]
Home Is Where The Heart Is [da "Kid Galahad". Take 15 e 20]
Riding The Rainbow [da "Kid Galahad". Takes 2 e 8]


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento