Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


mercoledì 29 luglio 2015

LIVE AT THE OMNI


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1997.
LABEL: Wizard Ing. Cop (EP 5275).
AUDIO: ***
NOTE: audience recording dell’ottimo show di Atlanta, 2 maggio 1975 (gran bel periodo per i live).
Da segnalare “An American trilogy”: notevole.

CANZONI: dal vivo ad Atlanta, Georgia. 2 maggio 1975, Ore 20,30.
2001 Theme/See See Rider
I Got A Woman/Amen/I Got A Woman
Love Me
If You Love Me (Let Me Know)
Love Me Tender
All Shook Up
Teddy Bear/Don’t Be Cruel
The Wonder Of You
Burning Love
Elvis introductions
School Days
Steamroller Blues
My Boy
T-R-O-U-B-L-E
I’ll Remember You
Let Me Be There
An American Trilogy
Funny How Time Slips Away
Can’t Help Falling In Love

Closing vamp


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento