Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


mercoledì 12 agosto 2015

ALOHA REHEARSAL SHOW


LABELS: Amiga Records (5 73 210). Nugget (LP 1065).
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: produzione americana (riferito alla labelAmiga“. Della Nugget so solo che è una produzione americana ma non conosco la data della riedizione).
Questo album ci offre l’intero concerto del 12 gennaio 1973 ad Honolulu, Hawaii, noto anche come “Alternate aloha”. L’audio è stato tratto direttamente dalla pellicola filmata dello spettacolo quindi non ha l’orripilante remixaggio che la RCA fece nel 1987 in “The alternate aloha”. La resa sonora è migliore nel disco dell’Amiga.
Ecco le copertine dell’etichetta Nugget:


CANZONI. Dal vivo a Honolulu, Hawaii. 12 gennaio 1973.

LATO 1:
Also Sprach Zarathustra
See, See Rider
Burning Love
Something
You Gave Me A Mountain
Steamroller Blues
My Way
Love Me
It’s Over
Blue Suede Shoes
I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry
Hound Dog


LATO 2:
What Now My Love
Fever
Welcome To My World
Suspicious Minds

Introductions
I’ll Remember You
An American Trilogy
A Big Hunk O’Love
Can’t Help Falling In Love


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

7 commenti:

  1. don't know if my other comment got thru so i am sending it again marco

    dead mega link

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks. I will upload again as soon as possible.

      Elimina
    2. thank you for all you work i am very grateful

      Elimina