Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 22 agosto 2015

ELVIS AT THE DOME


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2001.
LABEL: King Crown Records (KCR 1370).
AUDIO: *
NOTE: ecco uno degli storici spettacoli di Houston, 1 marzo 1970 ma il suono è pessimo…
L’acustica dell’Astrodome è davvero terribile ed in questa audience recording è difficile percepire la voce di Elvis in quell’immenso stadio.
Eccellente concerto, comunque: troppo storico per essere bypassato a causa del sound.

CANZONI: dal vivo a Houston, Texas. 1 marzo 1970. Ore 14,30.
All shook up
I got a woman
Blue suede shoes
Don’t cry daddy
Heartbreak hotel
Hound dog
Love me tender
Kentucky rain
Release me (And Let Me Love Again)
Walk a mile in my shoes
In the Ghetto
I can’t stop loving you
Polk salad annie

Introductions by Elvis
Suspicious minds
Can’t help falling in love

Love me tender [strumentale]



Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

1 commento: