Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 2 agosto 2015

MOST WANTED


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2007.
LABEL: Reel Records (100170).
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: CD inutile che parte con “My happiness” per terminare con i due duetti virtuali (Lisa Marie e Celine Dion).
Nulla di nuovo per il collezionista in quanto ogni brano è disponibile sia ufficialmente che “di straforo”.


CANZONI:
My Happiness
That’s All Right [master]
Hound Dog ["Milton Berle Show", 5 giugno 1956]
Old Shep [master]
When The Saints Go Marching In [dalla jam del "Million Dollar Quartet", 4 dicembre 1956]
I’ll Take You Home Kathleen [registrazione privata del periodo maggio/dicembre 1959 durante il servizio militare a Bad Nauheim, Francoforte, nella casa di Goethestrasse]
Wooden Heart [master]
In My Father’s House (Are Many Mansions) [master]
Datin’ [alternate takes, versione con risate]
Lawdy Miss Clawdy [registrazione per il "TV Special" del 27 giugno 1968]
Are You Lonesome Tonight ? [Las Vegas. 26 agosto 1969, midnight show. Si tratta della versione durante la quale Elvis ride]
The Wonder Of You [dal vivo a Las Vegas, 1970]
I John/Bosom Of Abraham/You Better Run/Lead Me, Guide Me/Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus/Nearer My God to Thee [prova nello studio della RCA a Hollywood del 31 marzo 1972]
Always on My Mind [master]
My Way [Honolulu. 14 gennaio 1973]
My Boy [master]
You Gave Me A Mountain [dal vivo, 1974]
An American Trilogy [dal vivo, 1974]
Bitter They Are Harder They Fall [master]
Unchained Melody [dal vivo, 1977]
Don’t Cry Daddy [duetto virtuale con Lisa Marie del 1997 a Memphis]
If I Can Dream [duetto virtuale con Celine Dion del 2007]


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Just pure brilliance tyvm Marco
    These look and sound just great
    Best regards sent

    RispondiElimina