Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 2 agosto 2015

NIGHT RIDER ’61


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2002.
LABEL: Famous Groove (FG 2333).
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: il titolo completo di questo CD è “Night rider ’61-Studio B sessions, volume 3″ ed include 27 tracce di versioni alternative della seduta di registrazione di Nashville del 15/16 ottobre 1961. In pratica sono le canzoni “For the millionth and the last time”, “Night rider”, “Good luck charm”, “Anything that’s part of you” e “I met her today”.
Il suono di questo CD è eccellente anche se le outtakes erano disponibili in precedenza sul circuito pirata.
In ogni caso, un CD davvero bellissimo.

CANZONI:

Night Rider (takes 1-2)
For The Millionth And The Last Time (take 1)
Anything That’s Part Of You (take 1)
I Met Her Today (take 1)
For The Millionth And The Last Time (take 2)
I Met Her Today (takes 2-4)
Anything That’s Part Of You (take 2)
For The Millionth And The Last Time (takes 3-4)
I Met Her Today (takes 5-6)
For The Millionth And The Last Time (take 5)
Anything That’s Part Of You (take 3)
Good Luck Charm (take 1)
Good Luck Charm (takes 3-4)
I Met Her Today (take 7)
Anything That’s Part Of You (takes 4-5)
For The Millionth And The Last Time (take 6)
I Met Her Today (take 8 )
For The Millionth And The Last Time (take 7)
I Met Her Today (takes 10-12)
Anything That’s Part Of You (takes 6, 7 e 8 )
I Met Her Today (take 14)
For The Millionth And The Last Time (take 8 )
I Met Her Today (takes 15-16)
Anything That’s Part Of You (take 9)
I Met Her Today (takes 17, 18, 19 e 20)
For The Millionth And The Last Time (takes 9, 10 e 11)


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

4 commenti:

  1. Elvis has a voice crytal on these recordings, splendido! merci Marco

    RispondiElimina
  2. I Love the alternate take cds, wish there were some of the original Christmas album

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Unfortunately most of outtakes of the 50's were deleted from the tapes.

      Elimina