Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


lunedì 31 agosto 2015

ROCKIN’ THE NORTWEST


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: giugno 2005.
LABEL: Memory Records (Memory 2047-2).
NOTE: audience recording che ci dà la possibilità di ascoltare un buon concerto che Elvis tenne il 27/11/76 a Eugene, nello stato dell’Oregon.
Da segnalare “Hawaiian wedding song”, “You gave me a mountain” e “America”.

CANZONI: dal vivo a Eugene, Oregon. 27 novembre 1976, spettacolo serale.
If You Love me Now [Sweet Inspirations]
Sweet Inspiration [Sweet Inspirations]
Also Sprach Zahrathustra/See See Rider
I Got A Woman/Amen
Love me
If You Love Me (Let Me Know)
Love me Tender
All Shook Up
Teddy Bear/Don’t Be Cruel
You Gave me A Mountain
Blue Suede Shoes
How Great Thou Art
[incompleta]
Fever
Steamroller Blues
It’s Now Or Never
America, The Beautiful

Band Introductions
Early Morning Rain
What’d I Say
Johnny B. Goode

Drums Solo by Ronnie Tutt
Bass Solo by Jerry Scheff
Piano Solo by Tony Brown
Electric Piano Solo by David Briggs

Love Letters
School Days
Hurt
Hound Dog
Hawaiian Wedding Song
Can’t Help Falling In Love

Closing Vamp


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Great show that I like
    Tyvm Marco for sharing this
    Best wishes and regards sent

    RispondiElimina