Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 8 agosto 2015

THE SOUND OF VEGAS 1




ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: luglio 2006.
LABEL: SR Records (3503-02).
NOTE: audience recording di Las Vegas, dinner show, 8/8/1973.
Si tratta di un buon spettacolo dove spiccano “My boy”, “How great Thou art” e “Release me”.
I primi 50 acquirenti del CD avevano in omaggio una card. Eccola…

I primi 100 CD stampati avevano in regalo un CD-r che presentava l’opening show di Las Vegas, 6 agosto 1973 (registrato fra il pubblico, ovviamente).

Si tratta dello stesso spettacolo che è reperibile nei CD bootlegs “Fire in Vegas“ e “Raised on Vegas”.


CANZONI: dal vivo a Las Vegas, Nevada. 8 agosto 1973. Dinner show.
2001 Theme/See See Rider
I Got A Woman/Amen
Love Me
Steamroller Blues
You Gave Me A Mountain
Trouble
Blue Suede Shoes
Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin’ Goin’ On/Mama Don’t Dance/Flip, Flop And Fly/Jailhouse Rock/Whole Lotta Shakin’ Goin’ On
Love Me Tender
Hound Dog
Fever
Teddy Bear/Don’t Be Cruel
What Now My Love
Suspicious Minds

Introductions
My Boy
I Can’t Stop Loving You
An American Trilogy
How Great Thou Art
Release Me (And Let Me Love Again)
Can’t Help Falling In Love


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento