Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 5 settembre 2015

SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY & POT LUCK


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: maggio 2000.
LABEL: Memory Records (MR 2004-2).
NOTE: come si evince dal titolo, si tratta dei due LP della RCA ma in versione alternativa.
Ancora nulla di nuovo per l’accanito collezionista in quanto le outtakes erano disponibili già da tempo sul mercato parallelo dei bootlegs di Elvis ma siamo di fronte ad un’altra buona compilation partorita dalla brava label ceca.

CANZONI:
There’s Always Me [take 2]
Give Me The Right [take 2]
It’s A Sin [take 2]
Sentimental Me [take 1]
Starting Today [take 1]
Gently [take 2]
I’m Coming Home [take 4]
In Your Arms [take 1]
Put The Blame On Me [take 2]
Judy [take 1]
I Want You With Me [take 1]
I Slipped,I Stumbled,I Fell [take 16]
Kiss Me Quick [take 1]
Just For Old Time Sake [take 3]
Gonna Get Back Home Somehow [take 2]
(Such An) Easy Question [take 3]
Steppin’ Out Of Line [movie version. Da "Blue Hawaii"]
I’m Yours [ricavata dalla take 1 e dal master con sovraincisioni]
Something Blue [take 1]
Suspicion [take 1]
I Feel That I’ve Known You Forever [take 1]
Night Rider [take 2]
Fountain Of Love [take 6]
That’s Someone You Never Forget [take 5]


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

5 commenti:

  1. Hi, thank you so much for your website and for letting Elvis fans share these great moments and records. I've been looking everywhere for "Steppin' Out Of Line" (ElvisOne, 2015) but couldn't find it, any chance we might get it here?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hello. The CD you have request is not a bootleg. In my blog I'll post only bootlegs.

      Elimina
  2. Thank you for your answer, but if it's not a bootleg, what is it? I mean, it's no official release... Anyway thanks for everything you do and have a great day!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Actually, I asked this question because, in my mind, "Steppin' Out Of Line" and the CD you posted "Something For Everybody / Pot Luck" are exactly the same type, not official and studio outtakes. In other words, what they call bootlegs.

    RispondiElimina
  4. This title was released under the "Elvisone" label and were sold for commercial reasons by the EFE shop "Shoppin' Around". It's a fan club. It features out of copyrights material. "Elvis On CD" don't call this a bootleg for that reason (in fact, this CD is sold in North European shops. I saw that in Bruxelles).

    RispondiElimina