Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 17 settembre 2015

THE COMPLETE DRESSING ROOM SESSION


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2000.
LABEL: Memphis Sound (MS-001).
NOTE: in questo CD possiamo ascoltare Elvis che prova nel suo camerino a Burbank, California.
Le giornate sono due: 24 e 25 giugno 1968 e gli spettacoli dal vivo da registrare per il TV Special si stanno avvicinando, così Elvis improvvisa diversi brani con i suoi amici ed ecco il risultato.

CANZONI: Burbank, California. Camerino di Elvis.
25 giugno 1968:
I Got A Woman
Blue Moon
Young Love
Oh Happy Day

Guitar Boogie [strumentale]
When It Rains It Really Pours
Blue Christmas
Are You Lonesome Tonight ?/That’s My Desire
That’s My Desire
That’s When Your Heartaches Begin
That’s When Your Heartaches Begin

Peter Gunn Theme[strumentale]/Baby What’s Wrong [strumentale]
Love Me
When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again
Blue Christmas
Santa Claus Is Back In Town
Danny Boy [strumentale]
Baby What You Want Me Do [strumentale]
Love Me
Tiger Man
That’s All Right (Mama)

Peter Gunn Theme [strumentale]
Santa Claus Is Back In Town

25 giugno 1968:
Lawdy Miss Clawdy
One Night
Blue Christmas
When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again
Blue Moon of Kentucky
Dialogue
Baby What You Want Me Do

Bonus:
If I Can Dream [strumentale]
If I Can Dream [falsa partenza]
If I Can Dream


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

1 commento: