Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 20 settembre 2015

THE ESSENTIAL UNDUBBED MASTERS


DATA DI PUBBLICAZIONE: febbraio 2015.
LABEL: nessuna etichetta e numero indicati.
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: probabilmente frutto dello stesso produttore di “Good’n'Country”, ecco un altro CD che riporta 21 brani che spaziano dal 1969 al 1976. Piacevole all’ascolto ma non si pensi di avere degli inediti…

CANZONI:
01 Suspicious Minds
02 Don’t Cry Daddy
03 It Keep Right On A Hurtin’
04 Mama Liked The Roses
05 In The Ghetto
06 I Really Don’t Want To Know
07 When I’m Over You
08 I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water
09 The Fool
10 I’ll Take You Home Again Kathleen
11 For The Good Times
12 Separate Ways
13 Burning Love
14 Always On My Mind
15 Find Out What’s Happening
16 Loving Arms
17 Good Time Charlie’s Got The Blues
18 If You Talk In Your Sleep
19 Promised Land
20 Way Down
21 Moody Blue


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

1 commento: