Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 15 ottobre 2015

THE LAS VEGAS YEARS, VOL. 2-EARLY MORNING RAIN


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2007.
LABEL: Audiophiles (CD AR 2007-3-2).
NOTE: audience recording dello spettacolo delle ore 22 a Las Vegas del 7 dicembre 1975 in un sound davvero buono per questo tipo di incisioni.
Gran bel concerto con in evidenza “America”, “Trying to get to you”, “My boy” e “I’ll remember you”.
Bella selezione di bonus songs tratte sempre dal dicembre di quell’anno.

CANZONI: dal vivo a Las Vegas, Nevada. 7 dicembre 1975. Ore 22.
Also Sprach Zarathustra/See See Rider
I Got A Woman/Amen

Monologue/Introductions of Jerome “Stump” Monroe
Love Me
Hound Dog
Fairytale
And I Love You So
Trying To Get To You
All Shook Up
Teddy Bear/Don’t Be Cruel
One Night
Polk Salad Annie

Band Introductions
Johnny B. Goode
Drums Solo by Jerome “Stump” Monroe
Bass Solo by Jerry Scheff
Piano Solo by Glen D. Hardin

Hail Hail Rock’n'Roll #1
Hail Hail Rock’n'Roll #2
I’ll Remember You
How Great Thou Art
Early Morning Rain
It’s Now Or Never
Softly As I Leave You
America, The Beautiful
Can’t Help Falling In Love

Closing Vamp
Blue Christmas [Las Vegas. 3/12/1975]
My Boy [Las Vegas. 3/12/1975]
Just Pretend [Las Vegas. 4/12/1975]
Bridge Over Troubled Water [Las Vegas. 4/12/1975]


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

1 commento: