Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


venerdì 23 ottobre 2015

THE NIGHT WHEN ELVIS SUNG WHEN THE SNOW IS ON THE ROSES


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2004.
LABEL: Dr. Pepper Inc. (98-1).
NOTE: audience recording del midnight show di Las Vegas del 24 agosto 1970, passata alla storia degli spettacoli di Elvis per l’unica volta durante la quale cantò “When the snow is on the roses” che addirittura venne poi pubblicato a livello ufficiale dalla BMG/RCA in questa resa sonora amatoriale all’interno del box “Live in Las Vegas”.
Si tratta di unn bellissimo spettacolo e, d’altronde, Elvis era davvero al massimo in questo periodo.
Degne di nota anche “The wonder of you” e “I just can’t help believing”.
Questo spettacolo sarà ripubblicato, in resa sonora migliorata, nel CD del 2012 “The Hillbilly Cat returns”.

CANZONI: dal vivo a Las Vegas, Nevada. 24 agosto 1970. Midnight show.
Opening Theme/That’s All Right (Mama)
I Got A Woman
Spanish Eyes
[una strofa]
Tiger Man
I Just Can’t Help Believing
You’ve Lost That Loving Feeling
Polk Salad Annie
Band Intros
Johnny B. Goode
Intros Of Celebrities
When The Snow Is On The Roses
The Wonder Of You
Heartbreak Hotel
One Night
All Shook Up
[falsa partenza]
Blue Suede Shoes
Hound Dog
Bridge Over Troubled Water
Suspicious Minds
Release Me (And Let Me Love Again)
Can’t Help Falling In Love
Closing Vamp


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

1 commento:

  1. Awesome. Ty Marco for this cd - As a loyal Elvis fan for over forty years now, I think that this cd has been before as Lp Vinyl named The Hillbilly Cat Live .It consisted of the show from August 24th '70.As far as I recall it came as a double LP with a picture of Elvis kneeling on stage @Vegas . I'm certain that I own it somewhere in my Elvis collection that I own .Tyvm Marco for uploading this for me and all members here to enjoy .Your Elvis site here rocks.wow.keep up the great work here.Wow .Best wishes sent my friend .

    RispondiElimina