Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


mercoledì 28 ottobre 2015

THERE’S ALWAYS ME [box]


DATA DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2009.
LABEL: Wonderland Records [WLR-2080-1/-8].
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: cofanetto in confezione cardboard box in edizione limitata di 500 copie che pirata gli splendidi lavori della “Bilko“.
Come bonus abbiamo un DVD intitolato “Elvis In the Movies” che include dei clips tratti dai film.
Nulla di nuovo, com’è ovvio, in quanto la caratteristica di questa label è semplicemente quella di copiare il lavoro degli altri.

CD 1:
Shake Rattle And Roll (takes 2, 3, 5)
Lawdy Miss Clawdy (takes 7, 8 e 9)
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You (take 3)
I Need Your Love Tonight (take 7)
I Got Stung (takes 18 e 20)
Ain’t That Loving You Baby (takes 9, 10 fast version)
Lawdy Miss Clawdy (take 12)
Shake Rattle And Roll (take 7)
Fever (take 1)
Like A Baby (takes 3 e 4)
Stuck On You (alternate take)
I Feel So Bad (alternate take)
Dirty Dirty Feeling (alternate take)
Thrill Of Your Love (alternate take)
Such A Night (alternate take)
Are You Lonesome Tonight? (alternate take)
Girl Next Door Went A-walkin’ (alternate take)
A Mess Of Blues (alternate take)
It Feels So Right (alternate take)
Fame And Fortune (alternate take)
Surrender (alternate take)
Working On The Building (take 2)
I’m Coming Home (alternate take)
It’s A Sin (takes 1 e 2)
I Want You With Me (take 1)

CD 2:
There’s Always Me (takes 2 e 6)
Starting Today (takes 1)
Sentimental Me (takes 1)
Judy (false start & take 1)
Put The Blame On Me (false start & take 1)
For The Millionth And The Last Time (takes 2, 6 e 10)
Good Luck Charm (takes 1, 2 e 3)
Anything That’s Part Of You (take 2)
I Met Her Today (takes 1 e 7)
I Feel That I’ve Known You Forever (takes 1 e 2)
Just Tell Her Jim Said Hello (takes 2, 5 e 6)
Suspicion (takes 1 e 2)
She’s Not You (takes 1 e 2)
Echoes Of Love (takes 2 e 3)
Please Don’t Drag That String Around (takes 1, 4 e 5)
Devil In Disguise (takes 1, 2 e 3)
Never Ending (takes 1 e 2)

CD 3:
You’ll Be Gone (falsa partenza e take 4)
Indescribably Blue (take 1)
I’ll Remember You (takes 1 e 2)
Suppose (take 1)
Witchcraft (take 2)
Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers (take 1)
Western Union (falsa partenza e takes 1 e 4)
Slowly But Surely (take 1)
Blue River (takes 1 e 2)
It Hurts Me (alternate take)
Stay Away (alternate take. Versione lenta)
Singing Tree (take 1, remake version)
Singing Tree (alternate take)
Summer Kisses, Winter Tears (takes 23,25,26)
Britches (takes 1,5,7)
We’ll Be Together (take 2 e alternate take)
I Don’t Wanna Be Tied (falsa partenza)/Plantation Rock (alternate take, including vocal repair)
I’m Comin’ Home (takes 1,2)
In Your Arms (try-out version)
Kiss Me Quick (take 1)

CD 4:
U.S. Male (take 1) / Wings Of An Angel
U.S. Male(take 4)
Guitar Man (takes 1,2,5)
After Loving You (takes 1, 2, 3 e 4)
Do You Know Who I Am (takes dalla 1 alla 10)
Any Day Now (takes dalla 1 alla 12)
Power Of My Love (alternate take)

CD 5:
Something Blue [takes 1 e 2]
Fountain Of Love [prime sei takes]
Gonna Get Back Home Somehow [takes 1,2]
That’s Someone You Never Forget [takes 1, 2 e 5]
I’m Yours [takes 1, 4 & workpart take 1]
Little Sister [falsa partenza e takes 3 e 9]
His Latest Flame [try-out e takes 1, 2 e 3]
(Such An) Easy Question [falsa partenza e take 3]
Give Me The Right [takes 2 e 3]
Lawdy Miss Clawdy [takes 1 e 3]

CD 6:
Rubberneckin’ [take 1]
True Love Travels On A Gravel Road [prime sette takes]
And The Grass Won’t Pay No Mind [prime 5 takes]
Power Of My Love [takes dalla 2 alla 6]
Come Out, Come Out [strumentale]
It Keeps Right On A Hurtin’ [take 2]
I Met Her Today [takes 19 e 20]
Love Me Tonight [takes 4 e 5]

CD 7:
Mine [takes 3, 4]
Fame And Fortune [take 1]
His Latest Flame [takes 9, 10, 11 e 12]
Fame And Fortune [takes 4, 6, 7]
Just For Old Time Sake [takes 3, 4]
Night Rider [takes 1. 2 e 3]
Tomorrow Is A Long Time [takes 1, 2]
Beyond The Reef [take 1]
Down In The Alley [takes 2, 3, 4, 6]
Love Letters [takes 5, 8]
Big Boss Man [takes 4, 5, 9]
Mine [take 9]
U.S. Male [take 7]
Stay Away [takes 3, 7, 8, 11, 14]
U.S. Male [takes 6, 9, 10]
Mine [strumentale]

CD 8: (prove del 29 luglio 1970 a Culver City, Hollywood, per “That’s the way it is”):
Don’t It Make You Wanna Go Home [accenno]
Something
Words
I Just Can’t Help Believin’
Little Sister/Get Back
I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water
I Was The One
Cattle Call
Baby, Let’s Play House
Don’t
Money Honey
A Fool Such As I
Froggy Went-A-courtin’
Such A Night
It’s Now Or Never
What’d I Say
The Lord’s Prayer



Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. Bravo great upload .tyvm my friend.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Wow Marco ! What a boxset. Great release. Great takes. Thank you very much Marco for your work. Grazie Grazie !

    RispondiElimina