Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


mercoledì 18 novembre 2015

ELVIS NOW-THE ALTERNATE ALBUM


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2008.
LABEL: Hard Luck (CMT 716).
AUDIO: *****
NOTE: nulla di nuovo. Solo una piacevole antologia alternativa in un artwork che, come le canzoni, si rifà all’album originale del 1972.

CANZONI:
It’s Only Love [take 9]
Help Me Make it Through The Night [take 3]
Until It’s Time for You to go [take 8, registrazione di maggio]
We Can Make the Morning [master]
Early Morning Rain [take 11]
I’m Leavin [take 5]
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face [take 12]
Padre [take 2]
Fools Rush In [take 9]
Don’t Think Twice It’s All Right [new edit]
Love Me, Love The Life I Lead [take 4]
(That’s What You Get) For Lovin’ Me [take 10]
I Will Be True [take 1]
It’s Still Here [spliced takes 3 e 1]
I’ll Take You Home Again Kathleen [take 1]
My Way [undubbed master]
Until It’s Time for You to go [master di giugno]
Lady Madonna [extended version]


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3 commenti:

  1. Tyvm Marco . These sessions are great.this one showcases the run up to the final result .This is one of my favorite eras.keep up the great work here my friend . Its great .

    RispondiElimina
  2. Extraordinario aporte Marco. Saludos

    RispondiElimina
  3. Formidable album Marco, merci pour ce partage. Continue ton excellent travail sur ce blog. Merci encore.

    RispondiElimina