Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 14 novembre 2015

UNFINISHED BUSINESS


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 1980.
LABEL: Reel To Reel Record Company (380).
NOTE: produzione americana. Tutte le canzoni sono versioni alternative.

CANZONI:
LATO 1:
1. My Baby’s Gone [versione lenta di "I'm left, you're right, she's gone"]
2. I Want You, I Need You, I Love You [take 14, la stessa pubblicata dalla RCA in "A legendary performer, vol. 2"]
3. King Of The Whole Wide World [versione alternativa della registrazione del 26 ottobre 1961. La registrazione edita a suo tempo dalla RCA era quella del 27 ottobre. Proveniente dal film "Kid Galahad"]
4. It Hurts Me [versione alternativa della registrazione del 12/1/1964]
5. Can’t Help Falling In Love [versione alternativa. Proveniente dal film "Blue Hawaii"]
6. Frankfort Special [take 2 HO della registrazione del 27 aprile 1960. Si tratta della stessa take alternativa edita dalla RCA in "A legendary performer, vol. 3". Proveniente dal film "G.I. Blues"]
7. Forget Me Never [take 1. Proveniente dal film "Wild in the country"]
8. Gentle On My Mind [versione alternativa]

LATO 2:
1. King Creole [take alternativa della registrazione del 15/1/1958. La versione che la RCA pubblicò nell'album "King Creole" e del 23 gennaio. Proveniente dall'omonimo film]
2. Loving You [take alternativa della versione veloce. Proveniente dall'omonimo film]
3. Patch It Up [versione alternativa]
4. Rock-A-Hula Baby [versione alternativa. Proveniente dal film "Blue Hawaii"]
5. I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell [versione alternativa. Proveniente dal film "Wild in the country"]
6. Almost Always True [versione alternativa. Proveniente dal film "Blue Hawaii"]
7. Steppin’ Out Of Line [versione alternativa. Proveniente dal film "Blue Hawaii"]
8. It’s Your Baby, You Rock It [versione alternativa]
9. A Dog’s Life [versione alternativa. Proveniente dal film "Paradise, Hawaiian style"]
10. I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water [master di 4’30” senza la sovraincisione di corni]


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

4 commenti:

  1. thank you for link.....i do not have any "Audience" recorded concerts, in answer to your request....though i will keep my eyes open and send you a link the second i find it.

    thank you again for this cd....tony

    RispondiElimina
  2. Brilliant ty Marco my friend . This is great.

    RispondiElimina
  3. @Marco what audience recording you are looking for
    Pls let me know as I own many that may be of interest to you
    Many are in various audio modes - some are good and some are very bad
    I await your reply
    Ty my friend in running this great site
    Keep up the great work here

    RispondiElimina
  4. Un autre beau trésor. Merci beaucoup Marco pour ton travail.

    RispondiElimina