Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 26 novembre 2015

VEGAS VARIETY, VOL. 1


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2007.
LABEL: Rainbow Records (RR-19740901-2).
NOTE: audience recording che ci fa ascoltare il dinner show del primo settembre 1974 a Las Vegas in un doppio CD.
Un buon concerto che vede un Elvis ciarliero com’era alla fine di quell’ingaggio.
Da segnalare “I’m leavin’”, “Help me” e “Big boss man”.
Le tracce dalla 9 alla 15 del secondo CD sono tratte dal famigerato closing show del 2 settembre.

CANZONI: dal vivo a Las Vegas, Nevada. 1 settembre 1974, dinner show.
CD 1:
01 Also Sprach Zahrathustra
02 See See Rider
03 I Got A Woman/Amen
04 Talking about G.I. Blues
05 Love Me
06 If You Love Me (Let Me Know)
07 It’s Midnight
08 Big Boss Man
09 Fever
10 I’m Leavin’
11 Softly As I Leave You
12 Hound Dog
13 Polk Salad Annie
14 Band Introductions
15 Monologue about Karate moves
16 If You Talk In Your Sleep

CD 2:
01 Karate Monologue
02 Help Me
03 Why Me, Lord ?
04 Let Me Be There
05 Bridge Over Troubled Water
06 Hawaiian Wedding Song
07 Can’t Help Falling In Love
08 Closing Vamp
Dal vivo a Las Vegas, Nevada. 2 settembre 1974. Closing show.
09 I Couldn’t Live Without You [Per-Erik Hallin]
10 Bringin’ It Back [by Voice]
11 Aubrey [by Voice]
12 Strung Out [Monologue]
13 Strung Out [Remix 2004]
14 Karate Monologue
15 The Elvis Hour presents Ed Parker


Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. Great upload ty Marco.can you possibly add more in this series. Tyvm my friend . Keep up with the great work here.best regards sent.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Grazie mille Marco. Un partage très apprécié.

    RispondiElimina