Cerca nel blog

OPEN TO EVERYONE BUT...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


lunedì 30 novembre 2015

WHAT NOW MY LOVE


ANNO DI PUBBLICAZIONE: 2005.
LABEL: X-Entertainment (1973-05).
NOTE: audience recording dello spettacolo di chiusura di Las Vegas, 23 febbraio 1973.
Ottimo Elvis che gioca col pubblico ed offre un solido spettacolo.
Da segnalare “What now my love”, “I’ll remember you” e “You gave me a mountain”.
Peccato si tratti di un CD tratto direttamente dal CD-r senza miglioramenti audio e con copertine che non sono proprio il massimo…

CANZONI: dal vivo a Las Vegas, Nevada. 23 febbraio 1973. Closing show.
Also Sprach Zarahustra/See See Rider
I Got A Woman/Amen
Love Me Tender
You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me
Steamroller Blues
You Gave Me A Mountain
Fever
Love Me
Blue Suede Shoes
Hound Dog
What Now My Love
Suspicious Minds

Band Introductions
I’ll Remember You
I Can’t Stop Loving You
An American Trilogy
Can’t Help Falling In Love



Richiedere il link a...
Request link to...
bootlegging.elvis@gmail.com

2 commenti:

  1. Wow - this is great Marco tyvm my friend .

    RispondiElimina
  2. A great one Marco. Grazie mille il mio amico !

    RispondiElimina